Thursday, January 4, 2007

In the Clear

Wow! 45 days, and I finally get the red tide. I know, not a good topic of discussion, but let me tell you; I was beginning to get a little nervous...read TERRIFIED! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect way to start, on my NEW Victoria's secret Underwear. Yup, I bought it LAST NIGHT!

So, weekend plans. I can't decide what I want to do. That's not wholly accurate...I knoww hat I want to do, I just can't convince myself that it's the right thing for me to be doing... Matt is going down to the beach house, and Lisa is going to Tahoe. I think I should probably be going to Tahoe, but I really want to go to the beach house. I'm nervous that Megan (Dave's widow) will be there, and that it will just be the tree of us...how AWKWARD!

Gary and I will probably go out on a date this weekend. I'm excited, though I really don't think he's a cute guy...

No comments: