Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dinner and a TV show

So, it was the 'right' speed last night. Matt came over and brought dinner with him...chicken and soup, bread and muffins. I baked a cake. That's right- I BAKED A CAKE! He commented nicely on all the new decorations we had done to my house- though he didn't even NOTICE my new hair. Not suprising. (i shouldn't be to mean here, no one else did either).

He noticed that there were no pictures of him around my house. There are LOTS of pictures around my house. I like to be surrounded by the smiling faces of my friends, people who love me, and events I enjoyed and remember. He didn't notice that there aren't really ANY pictures of random people, only pictures of ME with PEOPLE, and then pictures of just me.

It's funny how things end up meaning things to you. How these simple, stupid things can have such an impact over how we feel, how we live our lives, etc.

WOW

2 comments:

Gridley said...

Well, what have you done to your hair?

Raising Them Jewish said...

I cut off about 6 inches, added some layers. It's pretty, but not a huge change.