Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's time

So, February, before Valentines Day, I want to know what's going on with my X. It's been a month of 'regular life', and a few months before that. It's time to figure out what our feelings are, where we see things going, and why the hell he keeps making out with me at every turn.

I like him, I would like to be back in a relationship with him, I would like for things to be easy and good again. I need to remember:
1. He is not there to do things for me. I can do it myself.
2. He won't change who he is, stop expecting him to.
3. I need firm plans. I've been resistant to 'scheduling' our time together, but honestly, it might be better for us.
4. I don't want to be used...it's time to know why he is doing what he's doing.

I don't think this is an unreasonable idea...more likely I think it's an idea I only half like- to have this conversation could totally limit our interactions. I don't know that I'm really ready for that, but can I continue going with what we are now?

-Check back later- we'll see how devastated I am.