Thursday, February 1, 2007

Is it to much to ask to have a person dare I say it MAN who does nice things for you?

Is it really only on tv? Is that REALLY the only place where someone might be able to have a relationship that involves random kind things. Flowers in the afternoon, soup when you are sick. Are these things to much to ask from everyone, or just the man I happen to be asking for it from?

I SHOULD be over this. Be over the self-doubt, the questions, the confusion. But at the end of the day, I still want to be with him. Why do I want to be with him...

He makes me happy. He listens to me. He enjoys the same things I do. He respects me. He's great at sex (yes, I did just say sex). He seems (??) to want good things for me. He's been there when I needed him. He tolerates and helps me through my crises.

That's a lot of reasons. Do any of them matter, and is it enough?

I should be happy. I bought GROCERIES! YEAH!

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Are they too much to ask? I'm not sure. I think they are too much to ask for consistantly/regularly - the world just doesn't seem to work that way.

But as an occaisional thing? I'd like to think that's not too much to ask.