Sunday, January 28, 2007

What are we doing with our life?

Where do we go? Where are we supposed to be? What are we supposed to be doing with our lives?

Such a good time last night, enjoying the girls, some wine, some new clothes. It's amazing to me how one good night can change my whole outlook on life. I want to be back in the olden days- to have stayed at my parents house, surrounded by love until I move into my husbands, surrounded by love.

I love my roommate- she's amazing. It's funny how things can go from one side of the pendulum to the other.

I want LOTS of children. I know, that's so hard to deal with when they are younger; but I want someone, lots of someones to be there as I get older. As I get out of a place where I can do it all myself.

Lots of alchohol, lots of fun, lots of celebration; lots of little moments that mean happiness.

Random thoughts from a random girl- I should have warned you to be prepared.

3 comments:

Gridley said...

I actually find myself missing my college housemates sometimes. That... spontanaity, I guess. Perhaps more knowing that each person there, while living their own life, is also wrapped up in yours. It is different with family, in my experiance. There is less privacy, and more emotional involvement whether you want it or not.

Raising Them Jewish said...

There is certainly something to say about having someone at home when you get there. Someone who isn't emotionally involved unless you ask them to be.

Gridley said...

That's it! There's someone who can provide OBJECTIVE advice. Well, somewhat objective, at least. Your SO (be they spouse or bf/gf) can't be objective about a lot of the things that you need to talk about the most.