Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A new Dawn...a new day...at least I hope so.

A new leaf has been turned over. I'm tired of hearing myself gripe about the future, the boys..who are we kidding...just the boy. Enough is enough. I refuse to be a patsy girl anymore.

I have taken control...I demand things, and if it dosen't happen then I will decide to change things. I'm tired of complaining and letting things happen to me. I'm sure all of my friends are tired of hearing about it to.

So- let's all find a new topic of conversation...one about the fabulous life I'm leading, my wonderful soccer team, my great kickball Mondays; my impending beautiful future.

Let's start talking about the positive, decide that the future is where we want it to be...

-ps if I write anything more that is 'complaining' or not making changes...please yell at me. I deserve it.

-PPS...I have decided the following:
-he is not allowed to tell me he is going to call, and then not call. If he says tomorrow, it DAMN WEL L better be tomorrow.
-he is not allowed to break dates with me. We have a standing weekly date...he cannot break it excessively or w/o reason.
-he is not allowed to try to make-out/be intimate when we are alone. He needs to control himself and show me he wants more than my body.
-he is not allowed to make me cry. Whether he knows he made me cry or not.


AND THAT, my friends, IS THAT!

2 comments:

Gridley said...

I hope no one makes you cry - especially him.

You go get 'em!

cait said...

These are very good rules! The question is what can you do to prevent those things from happening. Not because it is your "fault" that they do but because you can't controll anyone else but yourself.

I hope that's alright advice to give. For myself, it always takes far too long to accept the fact that I cannot will another person to be someone they are not.