Sunday, March 4, 2007

Why do blacks have such nice, white teeth

Is this an optical illusion? Are there teeth really as 'unwhite' as mine? Do they just look better because they have darker skin...their eyes don't look whiter to me....

I also want to know why the women's soccer team has failed? Why can't we sustain a professional team?

I want to know why people get depressed. Not just a clinical answer, but why. Is it hereditary? I mean...is it really in your genes?

I want to know why people get angry...at the world, at other people, at their situation. Why can't some people seem to understand that the world is what you make of it?

Why do people decide things that, in reality, they can't control? The sun will turn, and the moon will rise (most often), why fight it?

What do cats dream about? I have crazy dreams...cats...what about them?

Why does music make me feel so good? Why can it take me from sadness to happiness in an instant?

What makes someone happy? Do you control your own happiness, or don't you? Can you....or won't you?

How do I grow tea leaves? I want to brew my own tea...grrr...

How do I get to the end of the road? Can I get there any faster? Is there a shortcut that no one is telling me about?

Water...does it really make you skinnier? How much do you need to drink in a day?

Can you buy happiness? Does money make you happier? How much happiness can you buy?


-----the musings of a bored mind.

1 comment:

Gridley said...

I see money as a means to an end - money by itself doesn't make you happy. Well, it doesn't make me happy.

I see money much like potential energy. It can be used to do useful work.