Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Day

Another boring day at work. I just can't imagine how many times a day I sit here and think how much I would LOVE to be doing anything else! It's not that I don't like my job, because a lot of the time, I do....but I just can't help but think WHY ARE YOU PAYING ME!!!!

Remember, it's summer and during the school year this place will own yor soul. Enjoy the weather, the short skirts and the flipflops while you can. Starting next week I'll be working hard...

Another day...anopther dollar. I do have A LOT to do...I just don't want to be doing any of it alone in the basement. I really want Amy to come back. Thank goodnesss she will be here monday and I can start to really tackle my 4 page list of things to do. I also need $2000 to do everything I want to. I guess we'll see how that turns out.

That's it from the underside . To be honest, I don't want to tell him, but I'm a little jealous of matt's 14 hour days. At least he feels appreciated. and necessary.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Yeah I think I know what you mean: The office job can be a bit of a killer. I'm working my first 9-5 in about 10 years, and it's definitely taking some getting used to. But weekends...like *real* weekends? They're pretty nice.

If only we weren't so motivated to work it would probably be great! :)