Monday, June 25, 2007

Exciting Exciting

Life is good. I had a great, albeit stressful, conversation with a good friend. There are still things I need to work on or accept about myself. I was pleased with most of the conversation, though still saddened about the continuing trejectory of our lives.

My trip plans are coming along. I've decided to limit my 13 days of travel to Greece, Turkey, Jordan, and Cyprus. I think this means a more effective trip and a clearer view of what I will experience. I haven't blocked out the idea of spending the total trip in Israel either. I think everyone else will also be pleased...none of these countries (except Israel) are on the Governments travel advisory list. WOOT! While me traveling to these countries may make my family a little nervous, I think that I am aware of the security risks and am taking them into account.

On other notes I have been enjoying work. Perhaps that's because my assistant comes back on Wednesday and I spent the whole day today working on my trip. It's only fair, she was working on her novel....

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Avoid the taxi drivers in Athens - those guys are INSANE.

Jordan isn't on the warning list?