Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Europe

So many of my friends have gone to Europe. I'm suprised. I wish that any of them had been close enough friends that I could have tagged along.

I'm excited about this trip- I'm excited about all the possibilities. If I'm honest with myself- I'm also a little terrified. That's normal...right?

I'm anxious to learn all those things I'm going to learn about myself by being alone. Wow- I think I'm already starting to put to many expectations on this whole thing. WOOT!

On a totally other note- I'm off to see the new Harry Potter movie! TONIGHT! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Well, I'm always nervous and excited at the same time before a big trip.

Now, if that's normal, it may be the only way in which I'm normal, but for what it is worth...

And I've been to Italy, Greece, and Turkey, but that was about five years before I met you.