Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Monday

It's been a great and interesting weekend. Two first dates on Saturday, both of which went very well. I think I might be interested enough for second dates with both of them.

Father's day was fun...my sister is STILL annoying, but I guess that's to be expected.

Soccer got cancelled due to a forest fire...grrr.

The MOST INTERESTING NEWS: I spoke with Hallie on IM and Shannon actually picked up her phone! These were humongous events in my life. Thrilling- to say the least!

I keep wondering about my trip- I'm really nervous about war breaking out and being partially stranded in Israel. Irrational fear??? I am totally psyched though, and think that it could turn into one of those personally defining trips. How stupid is it to really just head out into the middle east without any real plan? Seems good to me...

I'm excited about the work happening this summer. Not to much going on, but enough to keep me reasonably entertained. Yeah!

Okay- that's about it. Yeah new boys, cute boys, and fun nights out.

1 comment:

Gridley said...

I don't think worrying about war breaking out again in the region is an irrational fear. After all, Israel has been at war at least three times since it was created that I can think of, not to mention that I think they're technically still at war with or unrecognized by several of the other nations in the area.

Going without a plan might be a little gutsier - makes it harder for people to get in touch with you for one thing (not that that's necessarily a bad thing if you're trying to get away from it all).