Friday, June 15, 2007

Off to never neverland

I have my flights confirmed. I head to Israel on July 26th and hang out there abouts until I fly home on August 20th. What should I do with all that time.

I'm sort of TERRIFIED of traveling alone, but I'm also sort of thrilled. I figure at the very least if nothing else works out I will head to Edinburgh to see the Theatre festival...any of you going?

I'm applying to USC. I'm going to take the GRE and do my masters. Am I stupid?

I got totally wasted last night. Really bad- I am SO SORRY all my kickball friends. Don't give me anymore free drink coupons. Though I would say that Bear Ninja Cowboy ROCKED! Thanks Dave for letting me play. I ended up with 10 beads! Take that!

Okay- that's all for now. Hopefully my system will be able to handle food later tonight. I think I had the most important meeting to date with my boss a little hungover and a little drunk! WOOT!

1 comment:

Gridley said...

I don't think you're stupid. A Masters is a completely valid career progression/change opportunity as far as I know. Are you going for PASA, Theatre, Business? Good luck on the GRE!

Gridley, who wishes his grades had been good enough to allow him to do a masters.

Hey, what types of aircraft are you flying to Israel? And are you going to Jordan?