Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Not really much to say

I decided to write today because I am frustrated that all of the blogs I read for down moments in my office haven't been updated today. So here: An UPDATE!

I'm thinking about taking some classes here at USC. I can't quite decide what I want to do with myself. Here are some of the ideas I'm considering:

  1. Masters PASA (postsecondary Admin and Student Affairs) program because I've always been interested in college recruitment. I love planning college events (fairs, sleep-aways, orientations, etc.) It sort of ties into PMing, it's just a different type of show.
  2. Entreprenuership (sp?). I have always thought about starting my own store. Selling cupcakes and fudge or handmade personalized gift baskets. Sick friend- send a gift basket. At a more reasonable price and with a "funner' Contents than currently available items.
  3. Business classes. How could I go wrong?
  4. Masters in Theatre. then I could teach classes and have my summers "off."
  5. Cinema/TV. I haven't really done anything in this world yet. Would classes help me determine if I like it?

What do you think? I can't help but think about the future- and how much I really want to be doing whatever the future holds RIGHT NOW!

2 comments:

David said...

Summers off may be over-rated, and also sort of an outright lie. If you want the summer off try to marry well.

Raising Them Jewish said...

Hmmm...Marry well. It was already in the plan