Friday, June 8, 2007

A title when I'm done- if I remember

So, Boevers mentioned me in his ellipses- so I thought I would do some of my own:

I wonder how long this whole writing everyday thing is going to continue. Will my blog readership get better if I keep it up...I think I might be sabatoging a relationship that I am very excited about...Why do the guards who guard the tomb of the unknown soldier have to swear off alcohol for the rest of their lives? Seems a little random to me...Do you think that I might be good at being a State Department Security office. Protecting important people?...I'm so excited about my trip- finally some time to think and be alone...I'm spending WAY to much money. I hope my new attempts to curb the financial drain will work...I'm about to try my hand at recovering a chair- here goes nothing...Why am I so uninterested in world politics? Believe me- I don't care...USC has a lot of students...I worry about some of my friends to much I think...I sort of wish that the feeling I had now was a little more like the feelings I started with at Freshman orientation...how many different ways can someone spell fish?...I hope that I win the writing contest. I don't think I will, but I really do want a pooping moose...How is it that I can't ever seem to get through calling Go Country...Do I really want to go to a JT concert with Rustin...Disneyland this weekend should be fun. I wonder what the projected attendance is...I wish that people would respond to e-mails...Did Kevin ever decide to use me an an alumni reference. I wrote him an e-mail...Doing ellipses is good, but I sometimes think that giving myself time to ponder my thoughts and write them as I think them may be a bad thing...

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Zarth, where to begin?

I have some difficulty imagining you as a security officer. Somehow you in mirror sunglasses and a shoulder holster just doesn't come easily.

The only way I can think of to spell "fish" is "fish". Perhaps I'm not creative after all.

I am totally with you on wishing people responded to emails. Of course, you've been guilty of that yourself once or twice you know. ;-)