Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Excitement- Excitement....I'm going to dangerous countries!

I cannot begin to contain my excitement about my trip. I've definitely started counting down the days- tempted to start on the hours or minutes... maybe I'll do what Boevers does, and put a timer on my blog.

We had the first formal introduction to the people going on our trips. This made me SO MUCH more excited about the whole event. I've started buying things (yup, spending money makes me excited) and things are really starting to come together.

LOTS more to do... purchases to make, journals to buy, I'm SO EXCITED!

and- though I'm still nervous- I'm getting even more excited about the second half of the trip- where I'm alone/exploring the world. still not sure what's going to happen, but WOW! YEAH!

No comments: