Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Obsessions...

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I might be a little OCD....is only eating M&Ms in color order (red, orange, yellow, etc.) a weird OCD thing?

How about baking cupcakes obsessively....I don't make cakes or brownies, and I only do cupcakes from scratch?

I always make my bed, and I can't stand it when there are clothes on my floor for more than a day.

I like a clean desk, a clean floor and a clean kitchen.

I also watch some TV shows obsessively: Grey's, Eureka, Top Chef....

Do these things make me OCD? What are some of your, perhaps, OCD things?


Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Well, I too eat M&M's in the ROYGBV sequence (counting the 'brown' as violet, since they have a purple tinge).

I'm sure I have many more quirks, but I can't think of them right now.