Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Totally screwed myself

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Don't you hate those moments when you have the opportunity to do something, and you decide that you shouldn't because you should really be doing something else... only to realize later, before the event happens, that you are A TOTALLY STUPID PERSON!

I could have been at a baseball game... GRRR...

Today was okay until I had my weekly grapple with someone else who works here. I just get so frustrated...today I actually almost cried. They are SO ANNOYING, and they should STOP TOUCHING ME! Grrr... and stop referring to the person who USED to work here and dosen't anymore. Just because something worked for them, dosen't mean it works for me.

It's okay- it's the NEW YEAR! Eat some honey and be happy!

SHANA TOVA!


Print Page

No comments: