Monday, October 8, 2007

To be who I am

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

It's time to be who I am; and all that I am. To this end, I'm inviting more people- specifically- to my blog. I've invited these people into my life, many of them so intimately that they are involved in my deepest moments, why shouldn't I invite them into this world as well.

For those of you who are here for the first time, let me explain my "hesitation."

This is my space. I never want to worry about what I write here. As such, if I write about you, or you think I'm writing about you; understand the reasoning's behind it. It's here that I share my life, my thoughts, and those things that I don't want to share otherwise.

This is my sounding board. I might know what some of my friends will say about my thoughts. I want new ideas, interesting theories, and thoughts.

This is not about you. If I write about you, infer about you, or anger you well- remember, this isn't about you. There must be a reason for ME to write about you.

Okay- with that said, I'm opening up. I hope you enjoy this little piece of my soul...

Print Page

No comments: