Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Dejavu of my blog posting.

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I was looking back through my post history, and I am amazed at how many times I have said the same things twice. Or three times. Or even four.

I'm trying Internet...I really am. Not to dwell on things, and really to just be interesting and entertaining. Eh, so I'm not that entertaining- no need to point it out!

Thank you for reading, I appreciate all the support.



Print Page

2 comments:

Gridley said...

If history repeats itself, why shouldn't you?

Raising Them Jewish said...

Because I don't want to. I don't want to be obsessed by those things that I wrote about in the past... I don't want to repeat the way I sounded or the way I acted. I'm hoping that although the circumstances are the same, my reaction to them can be different...much different.