Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I did it, and I did even better than I wanted to!

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

GRE- check! I did great. What a crazy moment though.

I tried to go to sleep a little early last night but I was thwarted by the lack of air in my room. Okay, sorry, not the lack of air, but the lack of circulating air. Somehow my windows got closed so the room was stifling. I figured that out at around 2am.

Anyone who knows me knows that waking up early and me are NOT friends. So I was extra anxious having to wake up at 6am. I did get up with the alarm though; I took a shower, had breakfast and left right on schedule.

Hahaha- sounds like it should have been a fine morning doesn't it....heh heh heh. Turns out that my estimation about how long it will take to get through downtown LA was a complete JOKE! I made it to the testing center at exactly 8:00am. Flustered, freaking out, and totally out of sorts.

In the end it worked out fine, so yeah for that! Go Grad school. Go Grad School. Go Grad school!

Print Page

5 comments:

Gridley said...

Congratulations! When will you know your scores?

Gridley said...

BTW, are the GRE's like the SAT's where you can have the scores sent to selected schools if you want? Did you?

Raising Them Jewish said...

I already know my scores. It makes me a bit nervous to put them up here, but I'll definitely say i got higher than the 1000 I needed for USC.

I had the scores sent to USC, Long Beach State, UCLA and Claremont. I'm only applying to USC, but I figured what the hell....

Gridley said...

Well, then, doubly congratulations!

Gridley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.