Tuesday, November 6, 2007

GRE panic mode- yeah graduate admission

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I finally signed up for the GRE. Yeah! I mean- CRAP! I really have to decide that I care about this test, and that I intend to study and do well.

The test is on November 20th. At 8am. In Gardena.

I've written one of my two admissions essays. I've written one of the two scholarship essays.

I have a paper due the 19th and a presentation in class.

I have three concerts that week in Thornton.

It's the week of Thanksgiving.

Okay- just breathe. you CAN do this. believe me...you can.

Print Page

2 comments:

Gridley said...

I believe in you. :-)

Mike said...

Yikes, sounds busy!

Ah the GRE...I wrote mine as part of my application process a year and a half ago. It's amazing just how little grade 10 math I retained!

I'm sure you're going to do great!