Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The horizon looks beautiful- endless with possibilities

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

This week has led to many new, exciting potential possibilities. Things here at work are shifting, with people leaving and new positions opening up. I've had two interviews for new positions that I didn't even seek out- one group came to me because they want me; the other opportunity sort of 'fell' in my lap.

I'm excited about the options in Asia, in Dubai, around the country and around the world. From new places and exciting new faces. I have to admit that I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the potential possibilities, but I have faith that something interesting will turn out from all of the conversations.

Does anyone know more about Dubai? Entertainment in Dubai? Jews in Dubai? Women in Dubai? Should I be as worried as my mother thinks I should be? Exciting adventure, or asking for trouble?


Print Page

2 comments:

cait said...

I've never been to Dubai but Focus does a LOT of work there and here's what I've heard from coworkers who had been there:

Dubai is pretty much a Western City. So, as far as I can tell, being a woman or a Jew is pretty much irrelevant. My coworker Kelly spent all her off time there in a bikini at the beach. Tourism is the only industry. So there may not be a whole lot to do as someone actually living there. Shoot Chris Werner an email, he's been several times.

will said...

or mike lag or mike mahlum