Saturday, November 17, 2007

Love Lists- because I need one

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

days when I can wake up to the sound of rain outside my window.

cuddling up in the cold with a nice comforter

Believing that I am beautiful, and that I deserve someone who knows that

thinking about the holidays and all the food that comes with them

starting out a new day, breathing in the air and being alive (mostly)

the smell of fresh baked challah

realizing that whatever comes today, I will be okay.

leaves that fall from the sky and land in appropriate places.

That my parents are still willing to read my papers

That I have two different interviews with two different companies

that I have nothing tying me down

the taste of chocolate in my mouth

honey

Print Page

No comments: