Friday, November 30, 2007

Shabbat Shalom- things I love

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Things YOU Love:

Song you love: Right now, This is for all you Girls

Food you love: Soup- it's cold out

Thing you love to look at: New painting I bought in Israel on my wall. My ceiling when I'm in bed.

Sound you love: Rain when I wake up.

Thing you love to laugh at: Meg Fowler

Gadget you love: My remote control for my tv and stereo

Person you love: Myself- is that odd....

Software you love: Photoshop

Word you love: Onamonapeia (sp?)

Thing you love on the internet: These games: World and US

Place you love to go on vacation: Right now I really want to go to New York, but I think that I'll vote for Israel, because I think I could go there every year for the rest of my life and still love it.

Sensation you love: Stretching in the AM.

Animal you love: I want to buy a cat- but I LOVE black bears.

Book you love: My journal. For others, The Giver

Emotion you love: Calmness

Occasion you love: Housewarming parties.

Quality you love in people: Beingthereness. no, that's not really a word.

Thing you most love to shop for: underwear, socks, pj's.

And finally…

What you love about today: That it was raining when I woke up.

You?

FROM:
MEG

Print Page

1 comment:

will said...

Song you love: Lo-Fidelity Allstars - Nightime Story

Food you love: does scotch count as a food?

Thing you love to look at: passengers on the subway

Sound you love: the low boom of thumping a large pane of glass. best places i've found for this are the windows overlooking the pool in the university center and the showers in suites at the wynn

Thing you love to laugh at: evelyn waugh

Gadget you love: french press

Person you love: everyone

Software you love: firefox

Word you love:

Thing you love on the internet: artchive

Place you love to go on vacation: pittsburgh

Sensation you love: putting on an old pair of leather shoes that fit perfectly

Animal you love: people

Book you love: the sun also rises

Emotion you love: revery

Occasion you love: meeting old friends

Quality you love in people: wit, logic, humility, ambition

Thing you most love to shop for: used books, shirts, speakers

What you love about today: fresh coffee and toast