Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tired, and not such a glowing horizon today...

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I just want to sit on the couch with someone wrapping me in their arms. To have someone tell me that although it's hard right now, that it's going to be okay tomorrow.

Let's review the truth

-Current job situation has an unstable future
-Several job interviews, but no offers yet
-Loss of a good relationship
-The attempts at rekindling a good friendship
-Friends in Ohio not to be found here
-Friends here a little more than distant
-Working at total of 18 hours of OT this week, with over 70 in the next two....
-WCDAC party on Saturday
-Start of Hanukkah
-Gift buying season
-Final paper due Monday
-Application essay due in two weeks.
-Application due in two weeks.

Negatives Neutrals Positives

I guess we can see where my life is in actuality. Of course, at the end of the night I'm going to be sitting in my bathtub, with some smelly crystals, a glass or wine, and a good book. Might not be that bad afterall.

Print Page

No comments: