Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Long time no talk

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

This week is a hectic one. Not because of any one thing in particular, but mostly because it's the end of something, and I just can't WAIT for it to be over.

It's totally amazing to me how once I said I was leaving people become so mean. And so picky about stupid bureaucratic ideas. Like sick leave. If I call in sick, I'm not sure how I can qualify that as anything less but being sick... I have tried very hard to adjust to how they want things done. I just can't get over all the petty secrecy and the lack of open and honest communication. Is all business like this? It's far worse than the idea of 'need to know' it's just ANNOYING!

I went to yoga yesterday. And I hurt a lot today. I think that I might start going once a week. I've decided that my gym membership isn't very helpful. If I don't sacrifice anything (read cash) then I don't have any motivation to go to the gym... Also the hours of the classes don't line up anymore. Being at work by 9 isn't an option with an 8:30am class. So I found this all-ladies gym. I'll have to see how that works out...and how expensive it is.

I'm trying to simplify my life. I've been debating VERY HEAVILY about cancelling my cable. Do I really need my TV? Then I think back to the weekly viewing festivals I've had with friends. Top Chef and Eureka with Matt, Project Runway nights. I like those events.

The whole of my being is very aggravated right now. I'm even sick....


Print Page

No comments: