Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year at work...hmm....

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

It's back to the grindstone here at USC. I'm honestly shocked by how little desire I had to get out of bed this morning. I shouldn't be that surprised, isn't it every one's dream to wake up to go and sit in an empty basement office alone?

Everyone keeps asking about my New Year's resolutions, but honestly, I don't have any. Is this an odd, or bad thing?

I'm changing things, but these were things that were in the works regardless. The whole exercise thing- it's something that was happening anyways. The decorating and cleaning- that's a process that happens about every three months anyways. hmm...

Well-I should get back to work. I'm wondering a few things though:

1. Do you do New Year's Resolutions?
2. Are any of them health related?
3. Did you make them last year?
4. Are you at work today?
5. Milk and cookies or pretzels and beer?

Print Page

2 comments:

will said...

1. no new years resolutions
4. i did work today
5. any combination sounds fine

Gridley said...

I usually do one or two. (One this year.)
Yes.
Yes, but I only kept it for about four months.
No, out sick.
Milk and cookies, without a doubt.