Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things I've always wanted to try.

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

1. A tasting menu experience. Watching Top Chef obsessively has definitely created more of a desire to have and eat good food. I'm so jealous of David, and the experience he had.

2. Cooking classes. Again, food is one of those brilliant things that really affects your life. I would love to take one of these classes. They aren't to expensive, and they are just the right amount of time. Anyone up for a class?

3. Sky diving. I think that jumping out of a plane and feeling the wind gush and rush around your body- enveloping you in what you've always thought was nothing.... amazing.

4. Naked photographs. Hopefully this will become a reality in February. I just think that boudoir photos are so fantastic. I love my body, and I think taken from an artistic perspective, it will be spectacular to hang them in my apartment.

5. Weekend getaways. You know those moments that all those people have- where there friends call up and they decide on an impromptu trip to Vegas or Sonoma or where ever. I need more of that happiness in my life.

6. Meet the President. I don't really have a desire to 'meet Bush.' I just want to meet the President of the United States of America. More than just a handshake, I want an introduction.

7. Climb a mountain. I want to have that satisfaction that comes with standing at the top of a mountain and looking down. The sleep that comes with hitting the sack the night after you summit...yumm...

8. A lunch-time tryst. In my office. I think that this is so glamorous. Just having 'afternoon delight' in a semi-public place. In that space where no one should be naked -let alone having sex.

9. A fight. I've never been in one, and though I have seen several I really want to get into one. No, I'm not talking about a girl fight. I want an honest to goodness kicking, punching biting type of fight. Maybe in a bar- with beer bottles.

10. Start a movement of some kind. I think there are a lot of movements. The Post-Secret community is a type of movement. So are those guys who wrote those weird- do this odd thing today books. I want to impact a large group of people.

What are some things that you've always wanted to try?


Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Well, it is my turn to "wow" back at you.

I really don't recommend being in a serious fight; human bodies can be surprisingly fragile at times.