Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Almost a week...sorry...

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Some new things:

I recieved a book from my cousin's on Friday. I finished it last night. Samson's Lion. A very good book until you get to the final chapter. I thought that the ending was a little weak, to Dues Ex Machina to me. Which was a little upsetting because the rest of the book is SO good. I couldn't put it down. I was literally reading it in the bathroom at work.

I think I've decided to do yoga twice a week. I don't think that once is cutting it for me. I have terrible balance, and I really need to work on my flexibility.

My father came up to my soccer game. I ended up spending almost 12 hours with him. He met me at the field(12:30pm), where we won the game 2-0. There were two yellow cards, it was quite contentious. Then we came home, I showered, and we drove off to Santa Clarita so my dad could buy a motorcycle. Then we had a late lunch (3pm) and came back to my house. At that point (6pm) we decided to go see There will be Blood. TERRIBLE! I couldn't eve believe how bored I was. Then at he dropped me off at home and left (11pm). WOW!

I think that I have gotten better at having ackward conversations with friends in my life. I had an entire- you f*ed up conversation without creating additional animosity or crying. WOW!

Lots and Lots going on at work today. We have lost a piece of art. That's just awesome. Hopefully we'll find it...

Print Page