Thursday, March 27, 2008

Getting better.... I remembered

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Today was a decent day. It appears like much of the 'hullabaloo' seems to have died down. Since I'm skipping next weeks game, I think everything should be fine.

I watched ANTM last night, and if you TiVoed it, stop reading now... SPOILERS!

I cannot believe that they sent Amiee home... I really liked her. She was so cute. You'd think that by now I would understand that if they focus on someone, it probably means they're leaving. I didn't think her photo was that bad, but mostly I just thought that she had more talent than Dominquie has in her whole person...

Ah well...

On to Top Chef... it was the best possible answer, and the person that I most wanted to go home out of the available options. Mind you that I didn't want any of them to go... this was just, in my opinion, the best of all possible worlds.

END SPOILERS!

I'm heading to Denver for a wedding this weekend. I'm really excited about the wedding, and about seeing people I haven't seen in a while. If only Caitlin, Shannon, Nikki, and Graham were attending too. Regardless, I'm psyched!

Print Page

No comments: