Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I missed a whole week... sorry

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I don't even know where to begin. How awkward and upsetting my work life has become due to Kickball.

I'm not sure where to start this story, only to say that I sort of feel like I want to cry, and I'm upset that it got to this point in the game, where people where upset with me and didn't feel like they could talk to me. Where people where upset with my excitment and energy, and my looking out for the best interest of my team.

I'm upset that I sent out me "I'm quitting' e-mail and no one has said anything to me. Well, except for someone who's no longer on the team.

I'm upset that I tried to do something good for the company, and for the team... I got totally bit in the ass for it. I'm upset that when I woke up this morning I didn't want to come into the office, absolutely UNRELATED to work...

I'm upset that my great day yesterday, at a theme park on the company dollar, got screwed up by a stupid phone call and kickball drama.

KICKBALL! It's just a game. I may appear to be getting 'to into it' or to intense or whatever... it's just a game. I like to play games, I like to be committed and involved. Why ruin that for me.

I didn't mean to upset anyone...in fact, that was the LAST thing I wanted.

But it's fine, i'm out of the way. I'll just stop...good luck.


Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

If you feel like you need to cry, my advice is to find someplace private or with only people you trust and go ahead and cry.

I'm sorry you're giving up something you enjoy; I hope you'll find something else you enjoy as much.