Thursday, September 25, 2008

The longest I've gone

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

This is the longest I've gone without writing. Hmmm...

I went to San Jose and helped my sister pick out her wedding dress. Though there were some stresses, I'm happy to say that she has purchased it.

It's funny how this whole wedding thing has created so much drama, and how I'm thinking about the wedding in relation to my own- and I'm not even engaged! It's just so easy to have all these conversations and figure out how you would handle things, and what's important for you, as opposed to my sister. My sister is going to look stunning, and she is doing SO WELL! We even bought a bridesmaid dress over the weekend.

I injured myself again- my right foot. I had x-rays, I'm thankful to say that it's not broken, just tweaked a bit. I'm heading to the New Balance store to buy myself some new running shoes, so I can finish my 10K eventually. I can't wait to try to get the shoes, and maybe some ankle supports for my running. I haven't trained this week, but I'm hoping to get back into it by the middle of next week.

Job hunt is frustrating... I have put a hold on two offers and turned down one offer in waiting for the last one, the one I really want. I should find out today, but I am SO nervous!

October is coming up. I love Halloween, and I'm thrilled that my B-day is coming up. If you want to come celebrate, we'll probably be doing something on the 19th!

Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Well whether you take them or not, congratulations on the multiple job offers!

Hmm. The 19th is a Sunday, as in a non-work day...