Friday, October 24, 2008

Loving it more and more

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I really am totally loving my life. With very few exceptions, each and every day has been a great one.

My new job is fabulous. I love my boss and even though I'm still not doing as much as I want to, I'm getting new tasks all the time. I'm so thrilled to be back in the area, working in theatre and having all of those feelings and things that come with the collaborative process. It's also been so interesting to visit my third theatre program, and compare the pros and cons of the several others that I've been a part of.

M@ and I are doing great. Every time I see him, he makes me smile. It's so nice that we're to a point that I can come over to his apartment, sit on the couch and not be even the slightest bit upset that he's off killing monsters on his computer. We've gotten to a point where we see enough of eachother, and that he respects me, and I respect him enough to respect that time as well. I haven't cried in months-okay, that's a lie. I have. I hurt myself, and I'm still a girl who gets emotional once a month....

I'm still working on 'cleaning' up a few things, but I'm really thrilled right now.

I'm finally going to be totally out of the apartment in Pasadena. It's a good feeling to be done, but it's also a sad one. I've lived there for two years, and I can't even believe that I'm out of there. I loved the area, and I would move back there in a heartbeat. For now though, I'm excited about the next step. I'm really hoping that I will get back all of the $ I need from my roommate and my landlord...

Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

That reminds me; could you send me your new address? I like to keep contact info up to date where possible. :-)