Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lots of Random Thoughts

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

This week has been very trying with everything going on... I really hope that Grey's Anatomy is as good as everyone said it is, that's what I'm doing at Lunch today... Is it easier to be a Christian? Not just in America, but everywhere?...Matt is going down to 'war' by the Mexican American border, I'm trying hard not to freak out to much... Anyone know the weather in Alaska at the start of June?...What do people like to eat at a potluck? My tuna/tomatoes did not go over very well...Is there something wrong with having an honest conversation about how everyone can improve conversations?... My sister gets married in less than 10 days, we're almost at less than a week... Is it odd that I cry a little when I think about her changing her name... There was a man on campus yesterday who was carrying around a paintball rifle, though the text message alerts at the beginning noted that SWAT had been called out... The trees outside my office window make me really happy... If they don't show up at Disneyland on Wednesday I might have a panic attack... I finally made really good biscuits for breakfast one morning, but I still think the brownies out of the box were a better treat... Mimi's new Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Wine drink is really good!... I'm jealous of the fact that other schools are already out for the summer... Anyone else want to travel to London with me?


Print Page

No comments: