Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BAKING GALS!

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Hi Everyone!

I would like to make a team for BAKING GALS! It's a group of people who bake home-made baked goods to send to the soldiers abroad. I have the names of two different soldiers, so I'm trying to start with one of them, and hopefully next time we'll do the second.

I need to find at least 4 other people who will bake and mail items with me. The days to MAIL the items is September 5-20th (or so)! You can find out all about it online at bakinggals.com

So, if you would like to bake or send something to my soldier, please let me know either by leaving a comment here or by e-mailing me. Then I'll sign-up as a team leader and put the information on the bakinggals website.

Whether you believe in the war effort, the war or not; it's nice to do something to show we care.

Print Page

No comments: