Thursday, August 27, 2009

ENGAGED!

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Hi EVERYONE!

There might still be a few people out there who haven't heard, but I'M ENGAGED! Matthew proposed in the middle of the Kern River while we were tubing down the river on Sunday afternoon.



Yup, in the middle of the river. Matthew had put the ring on his pinkie finger and wore it while we floated down the river. I can't tell you how incredible the view was, and how amazing and shocked I was. I didn't even think that he had purchased it!

This photo was taken about 3 minutes after the proposal, but our lovely friend Chris Ash who was the instigator of the river floating trip.

So, we're planning a wedding. Stay tuned for future updates!

Print Page

No comments: