Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Decision Week

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

There have been some very interesting events here at work. They have opened up two jobs that only the people that have been laid-off can apply for. One is in marketing, the other is the assistant to the dean position. I have to make up my mind if I want to apply for either or both of these positions by Friday.

On another note, I have to decide about grad school at USC by Friday. I have been putting off this decision, hoping that something might happen to make the decision easier, but so far, no luck in bringing down the astronomical cost of attendance. I just can't justify taking on that much in loans right now, especially unemployed.

Other than that I'm trying to keep busy at work. It's a little tough, especially when my boss is out for the next three weeks.

Print Page

No comments: